Parsons Rump – excellent hi-viz, especially in summer; yellow
- Individually hand crafted
- Double stitched for durability
- Quick and easy to attach to the saddle
- A great piece of equipment that does not overheat the horse
- Can be used all year round
Hand-made in the UK, excellent quality and craftsmanship; max 40° wash with non-bio washing powder, no conditioner, and air dry.
This is the model which fits onto a treeless saddle, or any saddle with a D-ring on the cantle – size: pony up to 14.2hh (up to about 5’6″ rug).
We have found the Parsons Rump to be an excellent alternative to a hi-viz sheet – especially in the summer and for naturally kept equines all year round.