High Fibre Blue Bag Grass Pellets from Simple System
Net weight: 20kg
6mm pellets providing mature summer grazing in a bag. All horses do well on these, particularly thoroughbreds. Ideal as a medium energy feed and useful to feed if grazing is poor.
✓ High quality fibre
✓ Lower protein
✓ Specifically grown for Simple System
• Moderate levels for work
• Improving condition
• Feed balls
• Feeding dampened or soaked
Blue Bag Grass Pellets are lower energy and lower sugar, grass pellets. They are 100% pure Timothy grass. Unlike other grass products on the market, Simple System offers 2 distinct grass pellets so you can be sure what you are buying and what grass you are feeding.
Feeding Instructions for Blue Bag Grass Pellets
- As with any new feed, introduce gradually over a week
- Blue Bag Grass Pellets are ideally fed soaked
- Alternatively, mix with soaked PuraBeet or a Simple System chop and dampen well
- For foals, greedy, elderly or dentally challenged horses, Blue Bag Grass Pellets should be soaked
- Use 2.5 times their volume of water
Feed according to requirement & condition
Start with 100g per 100kg of bodyweight per day, increase as required up to a maximum of 5kg per day. For example, for a 500kg horse start with 500g per day (dry weight, before soaking) and increase as required.
100% pure and free from all binders.
Any pelleted feed carries a risk of choke – we strongly recommend soaking pelleted feeds until free from lumps.