Bareback pad for Horses & Larger Ponies
Best Friend Comfort Plus is available in ‘Horse’ size only in navy or black
The Best Friend Bareback Pads are top rated by The Horse Journal. The most important feature are that they are slip resistant. The bareback pads are contoured to fit and have high density foam which cushions in the right places. The breathable, slip resistant bottoms and girths enhance your safety. The synthetic suede top looks great, yet it is easy care and lightweight.
Contoured to fit and has a non-slip breathable material against the horse’s back to keep the pad in place, the Comfort Plus Bareback Pad takes into consideration both horse and rider, offering riders a natural seat with extreme comfort. It does not absorb sweat and is easy to clean.
Patented, breathable, synthetic suede top is bonded to high density polymer and has an overlay of tuck and roll short nap fleece for a luxurious look and comfortable ride. Straps with leather reinforced billets attach to the patented non-slip breathable girth (included) that features stainless steel roller buckles. Two D rings for a balance handle to be attached.
Why use a Bareback Pad?
- To experience close contact between you and your horse
- To develops a secure seat
- To Increase your riding confidence
- To keep clean
- To keep yourself and your horse more comfortable
- It’s a quick, easy and fun way to ride
Available in the following sizes:
- Horse – adjusts to fit circumference of approximately 60 to 86 inches. Will fit a heavy 13.3 hh pony and all sizes of horse
- Pony Size Best Friend Bareback Pad
The Best Friend™ Comfort Plus Bareback Pad
- Non-slip bottom
- Comes complete with matching girth
- Breathable synthetic suede fabric
- Unlike other bareback pads, contoured to fit the horse’s back
- It does not ‘scrunch up’ like other pads
- High-density foam padding throughout, with additional cushioning in wither area
- The underneath is a waffle type material ~ this wicks away sweat
- Easy-care washable ~ wipe with a damp cloth
- Wide waffle type covering, which is comfortable for the horse
- Girth extenders are available to add up to 14 inches – Girth Extenders
To clean – brush off with a gentle brush and then wipe with a damp cloth. Can be machine washed on a gentle cycle in cold water and air dried.
Best Friend Pads are used by students of riding programs, therapeutic programs, bareback riding resorts, and even the UK Metropolitan Mounted Police use them for training.