Diego Western Side Pull Bitless Bridle and Reins by FRA
Available in size from Shetland to Full
A sidepull bridle literary does what it says and is probably the simplest bitless option, it gently pulls (or pushes, depending which way you look at it!) the head sideways; moving the hand away from the neck results in the combination of the connection from the cheek piece to the nose band via both straps and ring giving gentle pressure on the opposite cheek, thus asking your horse to turn.
The Diego western sidepull bitless bridle and matching reins are made from beautiful quality Argentinian durable leather. The side pull connection rings are made from non rust stainless steel. The throat latch and headpiece can be adjusted on one side. The browband and noseband are decorated with carvings. The chin strap has lots of adjustment too.
Diego Sidepull main features
- Anatomically shaped noseband to aid in reducing twisting
- Carved western look browband and noseband (see gallery images)
- Adjustable leather chin strap
- 15mm wide approx leather split reins with spring rein clips
- Instant release of contact
- Lightweight to aid precise communication