Pardoes Side Pull Bitless Bridle & Reins by FRA
Available in sizes from Shetland to Shire (Warmblood / XF)
A sidepull bridle literary does what it says and is probably the simplest bitless option, it gently pulls (or pushes, depending which way you look at it!) the head sideways; using gentle pressure on one rein results in the combination of the connection from the cheek piece to the nose band via both straps and ring giving gentle pressure on the opposite cheek, thus asking your horse to turn.
The Pardoes sidepull bitless bridle is made from beautiful quality durable leather. The side pull connection rings are non-rust stainless steel. The throat lash and headpiece can be adjusted on one side. The reins are synthetic and anti-slip.
Pardoes Sidepull main features
- Anatomically shaped & padded noseband to aid in reducing twisting
- The XF / Shire size has a plaited / woven noseband (rather then flat as the other size options)
- Padded browband
- Adjustable leather chin strap
- 15mm wide approx synthetic anti-slip reins with rein clips
- Instant release of contact
- Lightweight to aid precise communication