We have been spring cleaning – I know a bit late in the year but we’re getting there!
Since we closed the Bitless Riding School and consequently have fewer horses & ponies, we find we have various items which are surplus to requirements, so offering them for sale in a special category here in our online shop.
In line with our claims not to sell anything we don’t / haven’t used ourselves, many of the items for sale are used versions of things you can (or could previously) buy new from our online shop. So grab a bargain!
Here’s a summary of the sorts of things that are / will be available…
- used parson’s rumps hi viz
- SOLD! used ground parallel haynet
- used pony hoof boots
- used stirrups, compositi / icelandic / caged
- used treeless saddles / Dartmoor / Trekker / Ghost
- used stable & turnout rugs 5ft upwards – Amigo / Horseware / Shires etc
- used Dr Cook bitless bridles
Links above will be updated as more items are added. Here’s a link to the category Used ex Bitless Riding School where you will find everything currently available.
Money raised will go towards the upkeep of our retired horses and ponies – in the natural manner to which they’ve become accustomed 😍
If you are particularly interested in any of the items above which are not yet in the shop, please email me so I can prioritise.